Helicovex is a biological insecticide based on the Helicoverpa armigera nucleopolyhédrovirus virus. It helps fight in a specific and effective way against Helicoverpa armigera.
Contact us to order
Order now (existing customers with access code)
- Helicoverpa armigera nucleopolyhedrovirus (HearNPV) 7.5×1012 vital bodies / l, concentrated suspension (SC)
- Efficiency equivalent to chemical treatments
- No time before harvest and leaves no residue on your crops
- Highly selective: has no negative effect on auxiliaries and other insects
- Easy to integrate into conventional, IPM or biological programs and recommended for resistance management
- Apply as soon as the first juvenile eggs or larvae (0-7 mm) are present
- Repeat the application every 8 days, minimum of 12 applications
- Helicovex is sensitive to UV, it is recommended to apply it at the end of the day for more effectiveness
- Apply using a conventional sprayer and make sure that all the aerial parts are covered by the product.
- Application dose: 200cc / ha