Littovir is a biological insecticide based on the Spodoptera littoralis nucleopoluhedrovirus virus. It helps fight in a specific and effective way against Spodoptera littoralis.
Contact us to order
Order now (existing customers with access code)
- Spodoptera littoralis nucleopolyhedrovirus (SpliNPV) 5×1011 viral bodies / l, concentrated suspension (SC)
- Efficiency equivalent to chemical treatments
- No time before harvest and leaves no residue on your crops
- Highly selective: has no negative effect on auxiliaries and other insects
- Easy to integrate into conventional, IPM or biological programs and recommended for resistance management
- Apply as soon as the first juvenile eggs or larvae (0-7 mm) are present
- Repeat the application every 8 days, minimum of 12 applications
- Littovir is sensitive to UV, it is recommended to apply it at the end of the day for more effectiveness
- Apply using a conventional sprayer and make sure that all the aerial parts are covered by the product.
- Application rate: 200cc / ha