A bio-insecticide based on the enthomopathogenic micro-fungus Paecilomyces fumusoroseus. Nofly® is a broad spectrum product and effective against Aphids, Thips and Whiteflies on market gardening.
Contact us to order
Order now (existing customers with access code)
Paecilomyces fumusoroseus strain FE 9901: 2×109 cfu / g
- 100% natural, broad spectrum and of equivalent effectiveness to chemicals against stinging-sucking insects whatever its stage of development
- Leaves no residue on your crops
- No Time Before Harvest
- Easy to integrate into conventional, IPM or biological programs
- Apply NOFLY WP® from the first appearance
- Repeat the application every 5 to 7 days
- Number of applications: 2 to 4 per season
- Apply using a conventional sprayer and make sure that all the aerial parts are covered by the product.
- Dose: on market gardening: 200 g / hl (i.e. 400 cc / hl)