Rapax® is a bio-insecticide based on Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki.
Rapax® makes it possible to fight effectively against lepidoptera.
Contact us to order
Order now (existing customers with access code)
Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki strain EG2348: 24,000 IU / mg
- Effective against lepidoptera and respectful of auxiliary fauna
- Total absence of residues
- No Time Before Harvest
- Easy to integrate into conventional, IPM or biological programs and recommended for resistance management
- Apply Rapax® as soon as the 1st eggs and larvae are present (LI-LII stages)
- Repeat the application every 7 to 10 days
- Number of applications: 2 to 6 per season
- Apply using a conventional sprayer and make sure that all the aerial parts are covered by the product. Avoid application with alkaline waters with a pH above 8.
- Dose: 1L / ha
- Dose market gardening : 1L/ha