Xurian® is composed of a strain of Pseudomonas putida which improves the yield, size and quality of fruits and vegetables. Its formulation is enriched with nutrients.
Contact us to order
Order now (existing customers with access code)
Content (% on raw material)
Pseudomonas putida strain I-4613
- Solubilizes phosphorus in the rhizosphere and increases its availability for the plant
- Chelates iron and improves its availability
- Reduces stress and fosters regular growth
- Used in organic and conventional agriculture / organic logo
Spray on the soil either before a crop preparation for mechanical incorporation or after sowing with water incorporation (fog, dew, rain).
For perennial crops, spray on the soil after harvest or before resumption of vegetation, taking advantage of water incorporation (fog, dew, rain).
- Irrigation, drip, sprinkler:
Apply the product after sowing
For perennial crops after harvest or before resumption of vegetation.