What drives me every day at EV is contributing to a concrete project that makes agriculture and more generally society, evolve towards a more sustainable future; and all this within the framework of an entrepreneurial adventure: the company at the service of society! As the person in charge of strategy, I work in a transversal way with many people, departments and subsidiaries.
My line of conduct: Keep in touch with the field and the realities of farmers.
My satisfaction: To evolve in a benevolent and efficient framework, with flexible teleworking that has become a normality whilst seeing concrete results at the end.
In our business, we strive to have a 360° view so as to capture trends, identify relevant technological gems and understand the needs of end-users in order to build, with our R&D and industrial departments, the product offer best suited to the needs of optimizing agricultural yields and to society’s expectations of protecting our land for future generations.
Our role is to:
- Define the EV product-offer strategy.
- To be a player in the development of the product portfolio and crop itineraries at a global level and locally with our subsidiaries.
- Build product ranges and manage their performance.
- Optimize product life cycle in collaboration with internal departments.
- Ensure the relationship with strategic suppliers by involving the sales departments.
- Develop corporate and commercial communication tools.
- Support the sales departments in the management and animation of sales.
- Ensure and disseminate a competitive intelligence of the market players.
Do you have these skills?
- Strategic vision
- Market analysis
- Marketing skills (positioning)
- Product development (positioning, communication and marketing tools)
- Project management
- Communication skills
- Building, optimizing and managing a budget
- Knowledge of the agriculture sector, agronomy or biosolutions.
- More specifically for our regulatory services: autonomous management of regulatory and product approval files.
- Knowledge of market regulations.
Our different job divisions
- Marketing & Regulatory Director
- Director of Strategy
- Biocontrol market manager
- Biostimulant Market Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Marketing Manager