THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Éléphant Vert is a pure-player in the field of bio-solutions. For 10 years, our group has been developing effective biostimulants and biocontrol products for sustainable agriculture, healthy crops and organic harvests for farmers around the world. The expertise we have acquired over the last 10 years across the entire value chain, from R&D to Marketing, allowing us to respond with innovative solutions to farmers' needs. Our vision is that of a sustainable agriculture, which provides maximum protection for biodiversity and nature, within the framework of an efficient agriculture.
It is therefore today with all the members of the Board of Directors that I accompany Éléphant Vert in its international development. We do so with confidance andenthusiasm. I am that we now hold all the cards, whether in terms of people, strategy or finance, to become one ofthe leaders of biosolutions for cultivating a fertile and sustainable future.
I am proud to have joined the Éléphant Vert group in November 2020. In addition to accelerating the development of a young, innovative and promising company, we are participating in the transformation of agriculture towards a sustainable model that is more respectful of people and the environment, and are thus taking an active part in the ecological transition. Did you know, for example, that the Éléphant Vert Group contributes to no less than 12 of the 17 UN goals for sustainable development?
I am also keen to continue building on our DNA.
Historically anchored in Africa, supporting small farmers in producing more and more sustainably, we now have the desire to spread it more widely throughout the world. Since the beginning, we have focused on R&D and regulatory issues, and we continue to develop new biosolutions, mainly biostimulation and biocontrol, in the logic of integration from R&D to production and marketing. The soul of EV is to #growtogether, internally as well as with our customers.
Today more than ever, Éléphant Vert is helping to build a fertile future for all. This is what I strive for every day with all of the group's employees, all of whom are committed and passionate about achieving sustainable results.
Peter BrändleGeneral Manager
The management team
Éléphant Vert has a Board of Directors that determines the company’s strategic direction. It is composed of 5 directors, who reflect a diversity and complementarity of skills, experiences and cultures.
Mergers / acquisitions
- • Founder and President Marcuard Family Office, Zurich
- • President PROI residential real estate
- • Other mandates in biotech and real estate companies
Strategy and long-term value creation.
- • Founder and partner of Lucid Partners
- • Family Office Manager
- • Consulting manager Bain & Company
Strategy and acquisitions, value creation.
Daniel, as a representative of the shareholder, has strongly contributed to the formulation of the group's strategy and to the recruitment of key positions within the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee.
- • Director of companies and associations
- • Formerly Secretary General of the Crédit Agricole SA Group
- • Previously, General Manager of the Centre National des Jeunes Agriculteurs (CNJA) and then General Manager of the Fédération Nationale du Crédit Agricole (FNCA)
Banking, agriculture, communication, public affairs, CSR
- • General Secretary of AVRIL Group
- • Co-chairman of the Agri / Agro committee of the France-Morocco business club
- • Past experiences: Prime Minister's Office, Ministry of Economy and Finance
Agribusiness, institutional relations, communication, SR them, Africa
- • D. in Agriculture from Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen, Germany
- • Agribusiness Consultant and Founder of ManUs-Consult
- • Various Management roles at NOVARTIS, SYNGENTA, BASF
- • COO of Contract Research Organisation IBACON
- • Educated Agronomist, Phytopathologist
Crop Protection R&D, Marketing & Strategy, Business Development and International 3rd Party Relationship Management
As Chairman of the Board of Directors and representative of the majority shareholder, it is my privilege to work with my fellow Board Members and the management team, focusing all of our resources to make EV an organization that provides measurable added value in the sustainable agriculture sector with solutions calibrated for organic farmers, ranging from organic fertilizers to biostimulants and biocontrols.
"Is to accelerate the growth of the Éléphant Vert Group, in an organic and inorganic way, to accelerate the change in the paradigm in agriculture from a chemical world to an organic world."
Joining the entrepreneurial adventure of Éléphant Vert SA, is a concrete action for the development of sustainable agriculture, being even more respectful of the climate and planet.
To be part of the EV Leadership Collective is the sense of feeling useful: it is about accelerating transitions for food sovereignty in each of the countries of the region where we are present. It is an exciting mission that engages us all!
Elephant Vert is a young, impressive company contributing to promote a healthier and more sustainable agriculture. EV´s biosolutions help farmers to preserve and improve soil fertility and enable them to meet sustainability and profitability. I feel priviledged to support EV´s successful growth path by joining EV´s Board of Directors. My main goal is to provide concrete action to foster EV´s innovation-powered business and further growth.
Since 2021, in parallel with the formalization of the new strategy, Éléphant Vert has chosen to have a management committee based around a passionate and committed core team.
Their objective for the group: is to focus on their major challenges: innovation, biosolutions and international development.
merger / acquisition
- • General Manager Weleda France
- • CEO Midor
- • Senior manager Bain&Co in a regulatory and business environment experience on 4 continents
Strategy and management of transformation.
- • Director of EV Transformation since 2020
- • Director of post-acquisition EV integrations from 2017 to 2020
- •Executive Manager, Director of Corporate Development, Director of Industrial Property in Biotech and research organizations (Onxeo, BioAlliance Pharma, Inserm)
Change Management, Organization Development, Project Management, Industrial Property
- • President of Lipofabrik
- • General Manager Green Elephant Microorganisms since 2021
- • Director of Innovation and EV Products since 2021 (R&D, Strategic, Regulatory, Biotech Industry, Supply and Marketing)
- • Director of R&D, Regulatory and Industrial EV until 2021
- • EV R&D Director since 2018
- • Head of Biotech R&D for the Avril Group for 8 years
- • Head of R&D start-up for 3 years
Agri-food, Product development, Biotechnologies, Industrialization and industrial management
- • General Manager Greenbiz since 2021
- • EV Corporate Finance Director from 2017 to 2019
- • Head of Mergers and Acquisitions EV from 2015 to 2017
- • Head of Partnerships at the Société d'Aménagement et Développement Vert (SADV), a subsidiary of the OCP Group Associate at BMCE Capital Conseil (Bank of Africa Group)
Corporate Finance, Investment and International Finance
I feel very privileged to be leading the EV group because, among other things, it is very rewarding for me to invest my time in something that is so sustainable in both senses of the word: not only environmentally friendly, but also looking to the long term.
The mission of Éléphant Vert is a daily source of motivation. My goal is to unite all teams and improve the performance of the organization in order to accelerate Éléphant Vert’s growth.
Accelerating the agro-ecological transition by developing, producing and supporting the marketing of high-performance, innovative and natural products for farmers, cooperatives and all players in the agri-food sector is an exciting challenge that engages them.
I feel privileged to participate in the advent of healthy and sustainable agriculture through my involvement with Éléphant Vert. It is a chance to work in an entrepreneurial environment, surrounded by multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
Inspired by the adventure of transforming agricultural methods by marketing innovative and clean products, I am motivated by the passion of the group's multicultural teams and collaborators to find solutions for a more sustainable environment. I am committed to leaving a healthier world for future generations.
Éléphant Vert places key importance on local management and cross-cultural adaptation skills in all its subsidiaries.
The General Managers are chosen for their agility and their strong capacity in developing companies in complex political and social environments.
- • Transition manager for various international groups
- • General Manager of Grands Moulins de Mauritanie
- • General Manager Autodistribution Polska
BtoB & Management of transformation projects
- • Sales Manager East Africa Green Elephant since 2019
- • Market Manager Danone GMS
- • Sector Manager Pernod Ricard
- • Experiences in the food industry: 30 years in Africa and 10 years in Asia.
Interim management for 15 years, Agronomist & MBA
- • General manager African Red
- • Consultant
- • Country and general manager, E20 investment Ltd
Founder and General manager Palm Agri
- Investment Director, FinanceCom
Senior management executive & agriculture
Audit and M&A of Agricultural and Agro-Industrial projects worldwide.
- • Sales Manager Eléphant Vert
- • Bio3G Sales Manager
Business development & Agriculture, Management
- • Sales executive for Animal Nutrition: CARGILL group then PURINA.
- • Executive Manager Plant Nutrition: ROULIER group.
- • Entrepreneur Founder and CEO BIO3G since 1997
Business creation & Agriculture
Developing a healthy and sustainable agriculture in the Ivory Coast, maximizing customer satisfaction and human development are the driving forces that have stimulated me to join and develop the Éléphant Vert Group.
I am proud to work every day for a healthier and more sustainable agriculture. We face so many industrial & commercial challenges. We need to increase our production capacity as more and more customers are using organic products in their programs. We can congratulate ourselves on the progress we have made in making known and introducing solutions that are not only organic but also efficient and economically viable for our farmers in East Africa. We still have a long way to go in increasing knowledge and having access to these inputs. We are helping to standardize their use so that we can have more residue-free products on our plates.
"A man becomes old only when his regrets have replaced his dreams Armenian proverb
"A man has succeeded in his life when he has given someone something he can never give back." John Bunyan
I am inspired by the adventure of transforming agricultural methods, by marketing innovativeandcleanproducts. I am motivatedby the passion of the group's multicultural teams and collaborators in finding solutions for a more sustainable environment. I am also committed to leaving a healthier world for future generations.
My main motivation is to be a stakeholder in the agricultural developments we are experiencing in West Africa in a global context destabilized by the exceptional inflation of agricultural inputs.
BIO3G joined the Éléphant Vert group at the end of 2018 and it is with pride that we have contributed to the growth of the group in France, Switzerland and Belgium.
For me, it is an "Entrepreneurial Adventure" and a virtuous association that gives even more meaning and strength to the project initiated 25 years ago for profitable agriculture in respect of the environment.
Together we are making a difference to the health of the planet.