I love the human resources profession because it is based on human relationships and is at the heart of EV’s being. Sharing intense moments, knowing how to be diplomatic and friendly, discreet but also learning, transmitting and accompanying are real sources of satisfaction on a daily basis.
We believe that the success of our company depends on the development in the well-being of our employees.
We have nearly 800 employees worldwide who are all equally treated.
Our role is to:
- Lead an HR strategy that aims to support the Group’s global strategy, drive organizational change and foster employee development.
- Create a link between the General Management and employees and be able to advise management on measures to be taken in different situations.
- Define and ensure compliance with HR policy and procedure at both the legal and judicial levels.
- To ensure the well-being and development of our employees by implementing training and orientation programs.
- To guarantee an HR policy in line with market standards, or even better, as soon as it’s possible.
- Supporting managers in managing their teams (development, promotions, mobility, increases, etc.).
- Implementing tools to manage employees from recruitment to departure (recruitment, on-boarding, operational management and off-boarding).
- Ensure the budgetary management of the payroll.
Do you have these skills?
- Human Resources Management
- Budgetary, financial and economic management
- Individual coaching techniques
- Skills management
- Labour laws
- Human resources management tools, payroll
Our different job divisions
- Human Resources Department
- Subsidiary Human Resources Manager
- HR Assistant
- Administrative assistant
- Payroll officer